Gen Mobile offers nationwide 5G/4G LTE services on the nation's largest 5G GSM network.*
If you are activating your phone on our GSM network, compatible BYOP phones and data devices 2 include:
- Most unlocked 5G and 4G LTE VoLTE capable GSM-network phones or data devices 2
- Unlocked AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile, and Straight Talk phones and data devices
- Most phones with SIM cards
Other provider phones include:
iPhones purchased through Apple stores, big box stores (e.g. Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Costco) or wireless carrier retail stores (e.g. T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket):
- AT&T & T-Mobile: 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE, XS, XS Max, XR and newer
- Verizon: 5c and newer
Nexus devices purchased through Google Play, big box stores or carrier retail stores:
- AT&T & Verizon: Nexus 5, 5X, 6, 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL
- T-Mobile: Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL
Motorola - X Pure Edition, G4, G4 Play, G4 Plus, G5 Plus, E4, E4 Plus, Z2 Play
- Samsung - Special Edition of Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Plus & Note 8
- ZTE - Warp Elite, Warp 7, Prestige, Blade Force, Tempo X, Blade Max XL, Blade Max 2s, & Quest 5
- LG - V30s, V35 ThinQ, X Charge US 601 only, Stylo 4 Q710UL only, LG Stylo 5 LM-Q7720QM only, G7 Fit, G7 ThinQ, & G8 ThinQ
- ZTE - Blade Max 2s
You can also call (833) 528-1380 or click here to chat with a Gen Mobile Customer Care representative 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST, 7 days a week, if you need help checking your device compatibility.
Note: Your device must be unlocked, free from contract, and paid off before bringing it to Gen Mobile. Give your current carrier a call to check your device's status.
2 Data devices must be GSM network compatible, free of contract, and without an unpaid balance.