A *household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) if a member of the household meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as: SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, and Lifeline.
- Participates in Tribal-specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-20, 2020-21 or 2021-22 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year