COVID-19 Precautions at Gen Mobile
To Our Valued Customers,
Gen Mobile is committed to your health and safety. We are closely watching the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. Based upon guidelines from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), we are taking the following steps for our online orders:
- Devices are being more thoroughly cleaned including all device ports.
- Employees are wearing gloves throughout the device handling process.
- Devices are placed in sealed plastic bags before they are packed in shipping boxes.
- We've increased the frequency and cleaning of our facilities.
- We have placed extra cleansing wipes and hand sanitizer throughout our facilities.
- Employees are asked to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing at work and home, and staying home when sick.
To keep you connected during this time, we have extended our 15 Day Text Freebie feature on all our plans to 30 days. After your service plan expires, you have 30 days of free unlimited domestic and international texting1 before your service is cancelled.
We will continue to monitor recommendations and guidance from the CDC, and will do all we can to protect you and our employees while keeping you connected to friends and family around the world.
Stay Healthy, Stay Connected,
Your Gen Mobile Team1 Individual SMS texts only (no MMS, including images, videos, and group messages)