Kyocera Dura XT E4277 (Military Standard 810G Protection) Pre-Owned
This product is sold out
In the Box
The Kyocera DuraXT can take a licking and keep on ringing. This phone is solidly constructed for rugged use. Encased in rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip® material, the DuraXT is designed with Military Standard 810G protection for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity and immersion for up to 30 minutes in up to 3.28 feet (1 meter) of water.1 It also includes an extra-loud front-ported speaker that allows you to hear and be heard in the even the noisiest environments. Powered by a 1360 mAh battery, the Kyocera DuraXT also comes with an integrated 3.2MP camera and camcorder and supports up to 32GB microSD card. This is the perfect phone for someone looking for a basic talk and text. Internet access and MMS (picture, video and group text) is not supported on this device.
Every pre-owned phone from Gen Mobile is quality tested for 100% functionality and backed by our 7-Day Money Back Guarantee. Click here to read about our phone conditions.
1 Phone meets requirements of IPx7 for immersion. Immersible for up to 30 minutes in up to 3.28 feet (1 meter) of water. Phone will not operate under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet. To ensure that your phone maintains waterproof capability, make sure the battery door is properly sealed.
Kyocera Dura XT Specifications
- Battery: 1360 mAH removable Li-ion Battery
- Capacity: Expandable memory up to 32 GB MicroSD
- Processor: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Camera: 3.2 MP Rear-Facing camera with flash and camcorder
- Screen Size: 2.0" Display Screen (240 x 320 pixels)
- Connectivity: 1xEV-DO rA, Bluetooth 2.0
- Additional features: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, micro-USB charge port, SMS messaging, large font option for menus
- Network: Sprint compatible
- Height: 4"
- Width: 2.1"
- Depth: 1.1"
- Weight: 5.3 oz
What's in the Box
- Kyocera Dura XT E4277 Pre-Owned
- Gen Mobile Quick Activation Guide